Bag L.O.V.E.

Friday, July 24, 2015

My love for bags started when I was very young. I started collecting the weirdest bags. Bags made entirely out of fake fur, funny shapes, etc. I just love those quirky bags, or bags with a twist. Here I have made a selection of bags which I find beautiful, hilarious, funny or just all of the above.





Crocodile Crawler - Couldn't find the source/brand


Beautiful Feather - Ines Figaredo via LuisaViaRoma


Charlotte Olympia - Lotus Clutch


Olympia Le Tan - Milk Bag


Charlotte Olympia - Croissant Clutch


Chanel - Matroesjka Bag


Chanel - Rubix Cube Bag


Chanel - Shell Clutch


Perspex Bag - Simone Rocha


Cherry Bag - Couldn't find the source/brand

You Might Also Like

0 reacties

ABOUT B NOTES

I'm Jorien, a 30 something creative girl, dreamer, idealist, world traveler and addicted to books. This is my lifestyle blog where I aim to inspire with posts about design, art, culture, decor ideas, travel ideas and recipes. Love and life in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.