The Home of Amandip Uppal

Monday, August 10, 2015

This beautiful light and fresh home belongs to entrepreneur Amandip Uppal. She is the director of chillihotchocolate.com. A website dedicated to global inspired homeware. I noticed she uses a lot of products she sells in her home. I love that, that you truly believe in your products.


I really like the lightness of this space and the color accents that are added. It still feels very calm. 















You can read the entire interview with Amandip hereAll images via The Interior Stylelist

You Might Also Like

0 reacties

ABOUT B NOTES

I'm Jorien, a 30 something creative girl, dreamer, idealist, world traveler and addicted to books. This is my lifestyle blog where I aim to inspire with posts about design, art, culture, decor ideas, travel ideas and recipes. Love and life in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.