Mini Art

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

This week I stumbled upon the coolest thing. I read about this project over at Anthology Magazine and I fell in love. The project I'm writing about is called The Miniature Calendar

The Miniature Calendar was started by Tanaka Tatsuya in April 2011, an art director and designer based in Japan. He created a magical miniature world and shared it online for the past four years.

Below some of my favorite images, but please do check his website as well for more of this miniature art world.










You Might Also Like

0 reacties

ABOUT B NOTES

I'm Jorien, a 30 something creative girl, dreamer, idealist, world traveler and addicted to books. This is my lifestyle blog where I aim to inspire with posts about design, art, culture, decor ideas, travel ideas and recipes. Love and life in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.