Kate Moss is Skating On Your Wall

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

This is for the Dutchies, starting again tomorrow: The Affordable Art Fair. An early spring edition to celebrate their fifth year anniversary. For all of you out there who are still staring at an empty wall (I am definitely one of them): Thursday 12 May until Sunday 15 May you can browse affordable art at the Westergasfabriek in Amsterdam. One of the participating galleries is the Sk8room from Brussels. They've printed various famous paintings and photos on skateboards. Prices start around 250 euros. I think they are very cool, so who knows, maybe after this weekend Kate Moss will be skating on my wall.






You Might Also Like

0 reacties

The Archives

ABOUT B NOTES

I'm Jorien, a 30 something creative girl, dreamer, idealist, world traveler and addicted to books. This is my lifestyle blog where I aim to inspire with posts about design, art, culture, decor ideas, travel ideas and recipes. Love and life in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.