Create Your Own Fashion Wish List

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

You probably know the feeling: so many nice things, so little means to buy it. The Fashiolista website can relieve that pain a little bit. You create your own profile and start on your wish list. Other fashiolistas already uploaded loads and loads of products which you can love with just one mouse click. You can install the 'heart' button on your own computer, love items from all over the internet and upload them to the fashiolista website. There you can share your loves with other fashiolistas and follow the ladies who you think have a great sense of style. It is really simple, easy to use and it feels like you own that beautiful product just a little bit. Below are some of my picks for the summer.

Here you can read how Fashiolista works and here you can find out how to install the 'heart' button. Have fun loving!


Summer Wish List | Fashiolista

You Might Also Like

1 reacties

  1. Great selection! I love your colour choice :) I'm gonna make my wishlist for The Wise Men now too!

    Isabel x

    "I" is for Isabel
    http:/iisforisabel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

The Archives

ABOUT B NOTES

I'm Jorien, a 30 something creative girl, dreamer, idealist, world traveler and addicted to books. This is my lifestyle blog where I aim to inspire with posts about design, art, culture, decor ideas, travel ideas and recipes. Love and life in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.