Fashionable Asia

Sunday, May 01, 2011

Many fashion blogs post photos of the Western fashionista's, which is cool, but after a few blogs you pretty much get the picture of what is happening on the streets. 

What I really love are the blogs who focus their attention on Asia. The people they put on their photos are edgy and bold, but still maintain to be elegant and have that beautiful Asian simplicity in their style. They are very experimental with their style and I believe a great inspiration for the fashion industry.







You Might Also Like

0 reacties

The Archives

ABOUT B NOTES

I'm Jorien, a 30 something creative girl, dreamer, idealist, world traveler and addicted to books. This is my lifestyle blog where I aim to inspire with posts about design, art, culture, decor ideas, travel ideas and recipes. Love and life in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.