Feminine and Chic

Friday, November 27, 2015

This very chic and feminine home belongs to Cat Cantrell living in Houston. For the full interview, please go to The Every Girl.
















I love the soft colors in this place and the beautiful vintage accents she has used like that old part of a window on the photo above, hangs in the kitchen. I believe when moving into a new place it is good for the soul of the house to leave something exposed. Like a brick wall or old doors. It give a house character. What kind of vintage items or things would you like to see in a house?

All images via The Every Girl


You Might Also Like

0 reacties

ABOUT B NOTES

I'm Jorien, a 30 something creative girl, dreamer, idealist, world traveler and addicted to books. This is my lifestyle blog where I aim to inspire with posts about design, art, culture, decor ideas, travel ideas and recipes. Love and life in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.