Treat The Men in Your Life With Some Real Fine Accessories

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Girls, let's not forget the men in our lives ;). Here is a great webshop with all kinds of cool bags, wallets and accessories for men. 


Undiscovered beauties and brands at UNDSCVRD. A real treat for those style conscious men or for the men that just appreciates a good wallet.

Real fine leather, beautiful canvas and more importantly, even though the website is focused on mens accessories, there are enough gorgeous things for us girls.


And I purchased this one for myself ( i don't even use it as an iPad case) but as a beautiful clutch that I match with my partydresses ;)



So enjoy shopping at UNDSCVRD for your man or for yourself. Hours and hours of shopping pleasure guaranteed :). 

You Might Also Like

0 reacties

ABOUT B NOTES

I'm Jorien, a 30 something creative girl, dreamer, idealist, world traveler and addicted to books. This is my lifestyle blog where I aim to inspire with posts about design, art, culture, decor ideas, travel ideas and recipes. Love and life in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.