Balance

Sunday, January 24, 2016

It is a bit late now to wish you a happy new year (insert a blushing smiley). I have started with a new job this year and I need to find my balance again of taking time to write for the blog. And I am getting there, I allowed myself some time ;).
For now some fun weekend things to keep you (and myself) happy.

Try this delicious Quinoa with Chai Spiced Almond Milk. See full recipe here.

 Looking at pretty interiors. Check my very full pinned wall of interiors here.

Sunday yoga

You Might Also Like

0 reacties

ABOUT B NOTES

I'm Jorien, a 30 something creative girl, dreamer, idealist, world traveler and addicted to books. This is my lifestyle blog where I aim to inspire with posts about design, art, culture, decor ideas, travel ideas and recipes. Love and life in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.