Career Girls

Friday, January 27, 2012


As I wrote a couple of weeks ago - I was on the hunt for a dream job - or so to say a job. A job in which I can combine all my skills.

And I am happy to announce I have found one! Jeeeej! In a few days I will start my job at a very cool fashion company as Webcontent Coördinator. 


This will also mean, less time to spend on blogging, but not to worry. I will still make time for it, only it won't be on a daily basis. I am soooo very happy to start my job, I can't wait. But for now some more blogging :). 




You Might Also Like

0 reacties

The Archives

ABOUT B NOTES

I'm Jorien, a 30 something creative girl, dreamer, idealist, world traveler and addicted to books. This is my lifestyle blog where I aim to inspire with posts about design, art, culture, decor ideas, travel ideas and recipes. Love and life in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.