1000 Red Nailpolish Shades

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I don't know about you, but I can truly fall in love with nailpolish. I think I have quite an amount of reds. And that is just the thing, you always see a better red. I think my collection varies from pink reds, to orange red, deep red and dark red. So If you know a brand that has the best reds in the world, let me know. I am always on the search for the best red....



One of my favourites for years:
OPI Red My Fortune Cookie (Hong Kong Collection)

You Might Also Like

0 reacties

The Archives

ABOUT B NOTES

I'm Jorien, a 30 something creative girl, dreamer, idealist, world traveler and addicted to books. This is my lifestyle blog where I aim to inspire with posts about design, art, culture, decor ideas, travel ideas and recipes. Love and life in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.