Books and more....

Monday, October 31, 2016

So....what do I say, it has been such a long time since I last wrote anything on the blog. I even (missed) the 5th anniversary of the blog. I can say....life happened and I believe most of you will understand it.

I have been contemplating about my blog and the way I want to approach it and move further with it. I would like to have bit more written content as it is something I love to do, but I also want to make time for it. So here it is, I am making time right now. 

I will not bore you further with the plans I have for the blog or what I want to do with it, just show you some cool things I stumbled upon. I want to share this magical thing with you: Books on Shirts. If you are reader like me, who can just curl up in a little corner and get lost in beautiful books and stories for hours and hours. Really, I love the sun, but I don't mind those rainy days where I can lock myself up in the house and just read. 

So, today I came across this gem of an online store: Litographs. Here you can find t-shirts on which your favorite book is printed (they also have scarves, posters and bags) but I think the t-shirt is the coolest, because you can actually read the book from it.

Here are some of my favorite designs and books that are printed on shirts, go have a look for yourself at their website

Le Petit Prince - Antoine De Saint-Exupery


On The Road - Jack Kerouac


The Last Unicorn - Peter S Beagle


We Were Liars - E Lockhart


Wuthering Heights - Emily Bronte


You Might Also Like

0 reacties

ABOUT B NOTES

I'm Jorien, a 30 something creative girl, dreamer, idealist, world traveler and addicted to books. This is my lifestyle blog where I aim to inspire with posts about design, art, culture, decor ideas, travel ideas and recipes. Love and life in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.